Odstock 2-Channel Stimulator Kit
The Odstock 2-Channel Stimulator (O2CHS) is essentially x2 ODFS® Pace devices in a single box but with additional circuitry to allow the two stimulators to interact.
It can be controlled by one or two footswitches with the same control features of the ODFS® Pace, with the addition of an adjustable delay following initiation on the second channel. It also has variable stimulation frequency.
The device has been used for:
- Bilateral drop foot;
- Drop foot with push off by adding calf stimulation;
- Drop foot with knee flexion by addition of hamstrings;
- Drop foot with hip extension by adding gluteals;
- Drop foot and knee extension adding quadriceps;
- Bilateral quadriceps;
- Drop foot with triceps for reducing associated reaction; and
- Assisted cough for high level tetraplegia.